Nether Ye

The Journal Comic Jeff Rowland Wishes He Could Do.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

The Zachening




Welcome to my journal comic.

What makes this journal comic unlike all others is its accuracy. That is to say, this journal comic represents a completely true and UNABRIDGED account of my life. If it happens in the comic, it happened in my life. If it is not in the comic, it never occurred.

For example, you will notice in today's strip that I never once breathed or ate.
Impressed? WHO CARES.

7 Comments:

Blogger TwoBuy said...

You know what's awesome? Being the first to post a comment on the new comic journal!

Also, I don't think the world could handle knowing why Space Ace killed himself. We're not ready.

1:46 AM  
Blogger Denman said...

Well, you impressed me!

3:19 AM  
Blogger Simon. said...

Yeah, but like, where's my SMBC?

Also, this is totally your second blogger, where's my YMSC?

Also, can't I just stop complaining?

Shutup Simon.

7:17 AM  
Blogger TwoBuy said...

Don't tell Simon. to shutup! You shutup!

10:51 PM  
Blogger eriu said...

You never went to the toilet either :o

It's like '24' all over again!

8:04 AM  
Blogger john ink said...

The Zombies are obviously missing parts of thier brains.

9:52 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Noy jitat! Could it be someone else remembers "The Pirates of Dark Water?"

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home